Featured Positive Inspirational Story
The clock is running . . . so make the most of today
Imagine there is a bank that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day. Every evening it deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day.
What would you do? Draw out all of it of course!
Each of us has such a bank. Its name is time. Every morning at 12.00 am it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night it writes off, as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to good purpose.
It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no going back. There is no drawing against the 'tomorrow'. You must live in the present on today's deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness, and success!
The clock is running, so make the most of today!
• To realise the value of one year, ask a student who failed a grade.
• To realise the value of one month, ask the mother of a premature baby.
• To realise the value of one week, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
• To realise the value of one hour, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
• To realise the value of one minute, ask the person who just missed a train.
• To realise the value of one second, ask the person who just avoided an accident.
• To realise the value of one hundredth of a second, ask the person who won a silver medal in the Olympics.
Treasure every moment that you have! Treasure it more because you shared it with someone special . . . special enough to spend your time with and remember that time waits for no one.