William Arthur Ward
Positive Inspirational Achievement Stories
The Art of Achievement
You hold in your hand the camel's-hair brush of a painter of Life. You stand before the vast white canvas of Time.
The paints are your thoughts, emotions and acts.
You select the colours of your thoughts; drab or bright, weak or strong, good or bad.
You select the colours of your emotions; discordant or harmonious, harsh or quiet, weak or strong.
You select the colours of your acts; cold or warm, fearful or daring, small or big.
You visualize yourself as the person you want to be.
You strive to make the ideal in your mind become a reality on the canvas of Time.
Each moment of your life is a brush stroke in the painting of your growing career.
There are the bold, sweeping strokes of one increasing, dynamic purpose.
There are the lights and shadows that make your life deep and strong.
There are the little touches that add the stamp of character and worth.
The art of achievement is the art of making life - your life - a masterpiece.
Wilferd A. Peterson
- Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well
- Reaching for Perfection
- Be a believer to be an achiever
- A field mouse or an osprey
- Thinking positively
- Are you a Joey Magpie
- What are your goals, dreams and visions?
- The Art of Achievement
- The boy with the low I.Q.
- Leaving your mark
- Making the best of you
- Planning brings your future into present
- The Oyster
- To Risk
- There's nothing you can't do
- 10 tips for creating a life and living your dream
- The Gift
- 11 ways to make this your best year yet
- The habits of going the extra mile
- How to identify your goals
- Goal setting rules
- Thou art an eagle
- After the applause, make time for words of praise!
- Acres of Diamonds