Arnold H. Glasgow
Positive Inspirational Achievement Stories
Planning brings your future into present
It isn't enough just to want something.
You've got to ask yourself, 'What am I going to do to get the things that I want.'
You're going to need a plan.
Your challenge is to bridge the gap which exists between where you are right now and the goals that you want to reach. With a definite, step by step plan, you cannot fail, because each step will carry you along to the next step, like a track.
All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.
Knowing where you're going is all you need to get there.
You can't get lost on a straight road.
- Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well
- Reaching for Perfection
- Be a believer to be an achiever
- A field mouse or an osprey
- Thinking positively
- Are you a Joey Magpie
- What are your goals, dreams and visions?
- The Art of Achievement
- The boy with the low I.Q.
- Leaving your mark
- Making the best of you
- Planning brings your future into present
- The Oyster
- To Risk
- There's nothing you can't do
- 10 tips for creating a life and living your dream
- The Gift
- 11 ways to make this your best year yet
- The habits of going the extra mile
- How to identify your goals
- Goal setting rules
- Thou art an eagle
- After the applause, make time for words of praise!
- Acres of Diamonds