Ralph Waldo Emerson
Positive Inspirational Attitude Stories
Think About This
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists, loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good always comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great before it's too late.
- The Nails in the Fence
- The Carpenter
- What am I
- People will probably forget what you said . . .
- The Star Fish Story
- I have a choice about today
- The parable of the marbles
- A New Ending
- I packed your parachute
- The Touchstone
- Knowing right from wrong and embracing it
- If you think you can't
- Loyalty and Friendship
- Reacting to Rita
- Think About This
- Not your ordinary sand castle
- Be Thankful
- The Trouble Tree
- Each day is a gift
- How's your life
- Some natural highs
- An interesting funeral
- Recipe for forever
- Steps to happiness
- The Optimist Creed
- Digging for Gold
- Broken Eggs and Shattered Glass
- Dancing with Friends
- Priceless gifts you can give
- Living life and having fun
- Please listen to me
- Life is a Hallmark Card
- The power of responsibility
- Whose list are you on?
- If only we believe
- The wit and wisdom of dogs
- Share your time
- The man who sold very good hotdogs
- All just part of my job!
- Reflection of you
- When the wind blows
- The Train Story a journey, an experience, and a feeling
- Attitude on Life
- Because the sun was shining
- Reflecting on Life
- Glowing and Growing with the Appreciation