Positive Inspirational Attitude Stories
Some natural highs
As you read this list take just a few moments to think about each one, before going on to the next one.
Laughing so hard that your face hurts.
No lines at the supermarket, bank or post office.
Taking a drive on a pretty road.
Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
A good conversation.
Lying on a warm, sunny beach.
Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
Sharing a sunset with someone special.
Running through sprinklers.
Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
Overhearing someone say something nice about you.
Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
Playing with a new puppy.
Having someone brush your hair.
Swinging on swings.
Making and then eating chocolate chip cookies.
Holding hands with someone you care about.
Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
- The Nails in the Fence
- The Carpenter
- What am I
- People will probably forget what you said . . .
- The Star Fish Story
- I have a choice about today
- The parable of the marbles
- A New Ending
- I packed your parachute
- The Touchstone
- Knowing right from wrong and embracing it
- If you think you can't
- Loyalty and Friendship
- Reacting to Rita
- Think About This
- Not your ordinary sand castle
- Be Thankful
- The Trouble Tree
- Each day is a gift
- How's your life
- Some natural highs
- An interesting funeral
- Recipe for forever
- Steps to happiness
- The Optimist Creed
- Digging for Gold
- Broken Eggs and Shattered Glass
- Dancing with Friends
- Priceless gifts you can give
- Living life and having fun
- Please listen to me
- Life is a Hallmark Card
- The power of responsibility
- Whose list are you on?
- If only we believe
- The wit and wisdom of dogs
- Share your time
- The man who sold very good hotdogs
- All just part of my job!
- Reflection of you
- When the wind blows
- The Train Story a journey, an experience, and a feeling
- Attitude on Life
- Because the sun was shining
- Reflecting on Life
- Glowing and Growing with the Appreciation