Harold S. Geneen
Positive Inspirational Attitude Stories
Steps to happiness
You can't be all things to all people.
You can't do all things at once.
You can't do all things equally well.
You can't do all things better than everyone else.
Your humanity is showing just like everyone else's.
You have to find out who you are, and be that.
You have to decide what comes first, and do that.
You have to discover your strengths, and use them.
You have to learn not to compete with others,
Because no one else is in the contest of being you.
You will have learned to accept your own uniqueness.
You will have learned to set priorities and make decisions.
You will have learned to live with your limitations.
You will have learned to give yourself the respect that is due.
And you'll be a most vital mortal.
Dare To Believe
That you are a wonderful, unique person.
That you are a once-in-all-history event.
That it's more than a right, it's your duty, to be who you are.
That life is not a problem to solve, but a gift to cherish.
And you'll be able to stay one up on what used to get you down.
- The Nails in the Fence
- The Carpenter
- What am I
- People will probably forget what you said . . .
- The Star Fish Story
- I have a choice about today
- The parable of the marbles
- A New Ending
- I packed your parachute
- The Touchstone
- Knowing right from wrong and embracing it
- If you think you can't
- Loyalty and Friendship
- Reacting to Rita
- Think About This
- Not your ordinary sand castle
- Be Thankful
- The Trouble Tree
- Each day is a gift
- How's your life
- Some natural highs
- An interesting funeral
- Recipe for forever
- Steps to happiness
- The Optimist Creed
- Digging for Gold
- Broken Eggs and Shattered Glass
- Dancing with Friends
- Priceless gifts you can give
- Living life and having fun
- Please listen to me
- Life is a Hallmark Card
- The power of responsibility
- Whose list are you on?
- If only we believe
- The wit and wisdom of dogs
- Share your time
- The man who sold very good hotdogs
- All just part of my job!
- Reflection of you
- When the wind blows
- The Train Story a journey, an experience, and a feeling
- Attitude on Life
- Because the sun was shining
- Reflecting on Life
- Glowing and Growing with the Appreciation