Jennie Jerome Churchill
Positive Inspirational Leadership Stories
A short course in human relations
The six most important words:
'I admit that I was wrong'
The five most important words:
'You did a great job'
The four most important words:
'What do you think?'
The three most important words:
'Could you please. . .'
The two most important words:
The most important word:
The least important word:
- Coming in from the cold can help boost the creativity of leaders
- Think big while also paying attention to the details
- The qualities of skilful leadership
- Simplicity - survival tips for managers
- What I know about people
- Efficient and Effective Managers
- Five leadership skills that increase engagement
- Taking advantage of leadership opportunities . . .
- Leadership and management - chalk and cheese
- A radical approach to becoming a great leader
- Becoming a motivational leader
- Truth and trust - they go together
- The power of praising people
- Managers versus Leaders
- Genuine and Caring Leadership
- The Maximus Principle - Casualties are Acceptable
- Lessons from Geese
- Great Expectations
- The foundations of leadership
- Communicating Vision
- A short course in human relations
- Building a team of Proactive People
- The parable of Brother Leo
- Managing and motivating - five ingredients
- 10 tips for creating and running effective meetings
- What the best bosses do
- People who make a difference in life have . . .
- Why Nice Bosses Finish First
- Why Workplace Leadership Is About To Get Its First Major Makeover In 100 Years